- This is down right hilarious: The Hater’s Guide to The Williams-Sonoma Catalog
- How tall can a Lego tower get before it crushes itself? I’ve played with a lot of Lego’s in my day, and I can’t say that I have ever asked myself that question, but the answer is interesting.
- And in more Lego news…they actually did a really nice thing for a little boy who deserved it.
- I’m kinda in love with the Jimmy Fallon/Roots/ little kid instrument videos. Here’s the latest if you haven’t already seen it (and who hasn’t already seen it???)
- Because I’m an animal lover, and a big ole sap for homeless pets. It’s a feel good story .
- Coffee from an elephant’s gut. Say what again?
Long ago, I used to do random blog posts including links to things that I found around the web. They were mostly comprised of ridiculous news stories, and other such things that I deemed hilarious enough to be worth mentioning. Honestly, I have no idea why I stopped doing it. So, I am resurrecting the tradition. I hope you find these links to be as funny/stupid/interesting/or ridiculous as I did…
I have always found the White House tradition of annually pardoning a live turkey to be kind of morbid and silly. But hey America, this is the first year that you can go cast your vote on which turkey will be saved! My vote is for Gobbler. He likes corn, and the fiddle. He’s a winner in my book.
I know this restaurant review of Guy Fieri’s new restaurant in New York City has made the rounds on the web. But you really should read it. It is hands down the best awful review I have ever read. Welcome to flavor town…I think not.
Cat Bounce. I don’t really now what else to say. Just go check it out and hopefully find strange levels of amusement by flinging cats around your computer screen.
Last week was the anniversary of Oregon’s exploding whale. Morbid yes. But the video is close to perfect. Especially the last minute and a half of it. The news reporter’s analysis of the event will never not be funny..”the humor of the entire situation suddenly gave way to a run for survival as whale blubber fell from the sky.”…priceless.
In case you were wondering, you shouldn’t thaw your Thanks Giving turkey in the bathtub while simultaneously bathing your children, and other such things learned at the Butterball hotline.
And lastly, Dragon Baby.